Monday, October 02, 2006

Sports: My visit to Citizen's Bank Park



In September, I was in Philadelphia for business. To see more photos from that trip, go here.

Since I am a baseball fan, I took the subway to South Philadelphia to see a game at Citizen's Bank Park, the home of the Phillies.



Ryan Howard is their slugger and he was honored as the MLB player of the week on that night.

Here is the panoramic shot of the stadium. Click on the image to get a larger size.



The Cubs won that night 11-6.

The MLB ballparks I have visited thus far:
Dodger's Stadium
Angel's Stadium
Oakland Coliseum
Candlestick Park (Giants moved to ATT Park which I hope to visit someday)
Camden Yards
Citizen's Bank Park
Safeco Field
Metrodome (will be replaced in a few years)
Skydome
Fenway Park
Kaufman Stadium

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home