Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Chiefs are 7-0!!!


Kansas City Kari:

One part of our "charter" in setting up this duo-blog is to explore some of the regional differences we experience.

Los Angeles does not have and has not had an NFL team for some time, thus, I have no local team of interest to follow. Since I'm a UCLA alum, I follow UCLA as my college local team of interest. But for the NFL, I am somewhat of a bandwagoneer. Having lived in the DC metro area a few years, I still keep an eye on the Redskins who are now coming back to earth after a nice start. I lived briefly in San Francisco and I see they too have fallen on tough times after quite a few years on the top of the pile.

When you have the chance, do fill me in on how the Chiefs are viewed by you and your fellow Kansas Citians (is that what you call yourselves?) and Kansans? Are they exceeding expectations? Are they right on track? Are high hopes running rampent among the fans?

And since Kansas City is also on the Missouri side of the boarder, how do Missourians divy up their loyalties between the Chiefs and the St. Louis Rams?

Thinking of joining the bandwagon,
Rene

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home