Thursday, September 14, 2006

Religion: What is a PC-USA Church Member to Do?

Was listening to Dennis Prager on the radio this morning and he mentioned a report in the Wall Street Journal (I don't have a subscription) that the Presbyterian Church USA's publishing house has released a book with the title, Christian Faith and the Truth Behind 9/11. The book is currently the Featured Book on its home page.

The book summary on the web says the author argues that the US Government was complicit in 9/11 and that the USA is the new Roman Empire.

Unbelievable.

I wonder what PC-USA bloggers Hugh Hewitt and Mark D. Roberts will have to say.

I attend a PC-USA church which I am pleased to be a part of. My guess is that most of the congregation if told about such non-sense would be outraged.

What is the typical PC-USA church member to do?

If your church's denomination was involved in printing such rubbish, what would you do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home