Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Can't Top That!


Dear Kari:

Was planning to post on Super Bowl hype but that can definitely wait a day or two.

Anyone who knows you in real life or is within a regular click away from this blog is happy to read your post of earlier today.

I wrote a quick note in the comments box right after I read it and have been in touch with you off-blog since then. As the day in the left coast draws to a close, I feel the need to write again. If I was one of those DJ's on late night radio, I'd read a quote from the Good Book and play a familiar song from Louis Armstrong for you:
Every good thing bestowed and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation, or shifting shadow.
-- James 1:17

I see trees of green........ red roses too
I see them bloom..... for me and for you
And I think to myself.... what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue..... and clouds of white
The bright blessed day....dark sacred night
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world.

The colors of the rainbow.....so pretty ..in the sky
Are also on the faces.....of people ..going by
I see friends shaking hands.....sayin’.. how do you do
They’re really sayin’......I love you.

I hear babies cry...... I watch them grow
They’ll learn much more.....than I’ll never know
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world
Yes, I think to myself .....what a wonderful world

Oh, yeah.....

Kari and Brent, have a wonderful life!

Cheers,
Rene

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home