Monday, March 29, 2004

Am back...

Hello Kari:

Thanks for the update on the planning. I'm sure you will proceed with the matrimonial planning with military efficiency! Through it all be sure to have fun and laugh at all the goofy stuff.

As you and some of our readers may know, I was on "spring break." I hope to have a few photos and some travelogue up in a little bit.

In the meantime, I will report that while I was away, I didn't check email once, watch CNN, eat at an American fast food chain nor buy an English language newspaper. As such, I have no idea how exciting or not the first four rounds of March Madness was. Do give me your word's eye view of the rounds in terms of surprises and who looks the strongest in the Final Four. Suffice to say, my picks were totally wrong and yours doing quite well. I might as well order up those chocolates in the next couple of days!

Take care and be well,
Rene