Tuesday, March 09, 2004

How libertarian are you?

Hi Kari:

Have you seen the Libertarian Purity Test by Bryan Caplan? I came across it in a recent visit to Professorbainbridge.com.

In a previous post you introduced me to the Politopia political quiz where you were "northwest" of "centerville" while I was "north." This meant that you were more libertarian than me.

I'll be curious to see to what extent this is true as assessed by this Libertarian Purity Test.

Ready, set, go...

I got a 28 of which they say the following:
16-30 points: You are a soft-core libertarian. With effort, you may harden and become pure.
What did you come out as?

Rene

P.S. Dear Readers, would love to know where you stand too! Please let us know via the comment feature. You can always omit filling in the name field if you wish. Thanks!