Monday, December 08, 2003

Do I Really Want to be Drew Carey's Neighbor?

Hi-De-Ho Rene,

Found an interesting site this weekend that enhances the idea of the World’s Smallest Political Quiz by adding a few more questions and the metaphor of a village made up of neighborhoods of political thought.

It’s Politopia, a project of the Institute for Humane Studies, a freedom-loving outfit at George Mason University.

Take its questionnaire here, and see who your neighbors are. Turns out I live in the Northwest neighborhood of libertarians, although close to the border with “Centerville.” According to the site, I live just south of Drew Carey (!) and a hop-skip-and-a-jump southeast of Ayn Rand. I’m northwest of George W. Bush, whom the site pegs as living on the northern limits of Centerville. (You’ll see what I mean when you check it out.)

So, where do you live?

Later,
Kari


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home